Took this the other day while at drill. When I analyze my face I see it’s a woman marked with determination, etched into all of her features stemming from years of joy, tears, blessings and disappointments…..
- I am determined to get promoted again (in both of my jobs)
- I am determined to get into better shape
- I am determined to let go of my fears and simply embrace the fact I cannot control the world…I cannot control others…I can only control myself and my reactions.
- I am determined to buy another car.
- Am determined to see my daughter through this life as she makes it out on her own.
It’s a start….